Welcome To Aging In-Place
A home has always been viewed as our major source of wealth and financial security. Now more than ever we need to view our homes not only as our financial security, but as our safe place to live in comfort and independence. We are living longer and often our homes are not suitable for aging in place. Covid has thought us that retirement homes are our last resource. Thus, making our homes safe for aging in-place not only give us the comfort but also save us $40,000 to $100,000 for very year that we don’t have to be in a retirement home.
I am committed to share my knowledge and passion with anyone who wants to know how they can live in a home that is barrier free. Here are some high lights for resource for baby boomers and seniors who want to age in place. It also addresses the specific needs of people experiencing mobility limitations due to illness, injury, or other changes in life circumstances. At 4-Ever Homes we take the guess work out of buying or selling barrier free homes. Our services are dedicated to helping people find homes that offer the freedom and independence of barrier-free living.
4-Everhomes Provides Immediate Access to
- Four levels of design that offer practical guidelines for evaluating and modifying your home
- Resources for further study
- A schedule of upcoming workshops and presentations in in Lane County and surrounding areas
- A trained professional to speak at your organization
- A checklist of things you can do to prepare your home before having a major surgical procedure
- Suggestions that will help you get the most “bang for your buck” when modifying your home
It’s no small task to find a 4-Everhome in the perfect neighborhood, and at a price that’s within your budget. That is why people come to 4-Everhomes to find a licensed, real estate broker who can guide them through the process of buying, selling, modifying, or building a barrier-free home.
Call today to make an appointment with Teo Wences, your full-service real estate professional.